Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I finally did IT!


My goal for the past, idk, like 3 years has been to get back on my mountain bike. I love being in the outdoors and the sweet workout you get from it so what was the problem? I had the fear factor like crazy. Too many bad experiences on my bike over the years. But this year I HAD to do it. I worked out my legs for a few weeks to at least help me up the mountain. Got the ol' mountain bike tuned up and my girl Heather to go with. She was awesome!! It's wonderful to have a supportive and patient friend. We went to Valve House and I actually made it! I didn't crash, although I was close a few times. It was a blast. I knew I could love this sport! The season is near the end, now bring on the SNOW!!!

No comments: