Monday, October 18, 2010

Biopsy Results

Little Paiger's results came back this week. Just like I thought, negative for celiac disease. No presence of H. Pylori or lactose intolerance. Apparently, I just have a stubborn little girl who doesn't poop because it's the one thing she has control over. Well, mommy has control over diet and miralax...so she's pooping anyway. Who blogs about pooping? I DO! It's a big deal in our house for little Pete. But she's doing better. Too bad celiac disease can be so tricky. She may still have the sensitivity but the damage won't show up til later. I'd like to know for sure. She tells me that her doctor said she can have wheat. So she eats it. She usually chooses food that has wheat in it over food that doesn't. Just to be difficult, I'm sure. But that's okay, I love her anyway.



No comments: