God only knows how you get to a point in your life when you stop living. I don't know how my marriage did that to me. I was in pure misery. No one is to blame exclusively...it's just what we became over the years.
My goal since moving into my own place is to find myself again and what I like to do...ya know, what makes me happy!
Lately, it's been cooking. I made the BEST vegetable minestrone soup. Avery is a self proclaimed vegetarian, so I have to cater to her vegetarian needs. Of course, she thought my soup was "nasty."
Along with my dad's gazillion apples, he has about an equal amount of zucchini. I love zucchini to so I made some spaghetti with zucchini, walnuts and golden raisins. The pile of fresh parmesan didn't hurt either. There's no such thing as too much cheese!


No comments:
Post a Comment