Thursday, September 16, 2010

Avery's First Field Trip

One of the main reasons I wanted Avery to go to PCCS is for the experiences in fieldwork. They have many opportunities to learn by going outside the classroom. I was fortunate enough to be able to go on her first trip. We went to the Tautphaus Park Zoo in Idaho Falls to learn mostly about birds.

The school sponsors a penguin.

Avery's favorite bird was the scarlet macaw because he is beautiful and says hello!

All the girls loved the pink birds.

This black swan was my favorite.

Avery measuring up to a golden eagle.

The other popular group.

The girls I chaperoned wanted me take make sure I got this picture. I have an adorable one with all of them pointing to it, but I can't post pics of other people's kiddos.

Honestly, this is the coolest swing. Like, EVER!

No comments: