Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Gorgeous Girl




Avery is my very special girl. She loves to draw and tells me on a regular basis that she is an artist. Just the other day Paige go ahold of one of her masterpieces. Avery was screaming, "I'm an artist and she's ruining my art." Her talent is amazing and I'm glad she has it, it's one of the things I wished I had developed. She loves her preschool and learning her letters. Today Rudy found some beautiful A's drawn so nicely on the wood trim to the dog room. Avery loves to paint her nails and play dress up. But she's not afraid to get dirty either. She loves teaching her little sister (or you little beast as Ave calls her) everything she knows. My favorite thing about Avery is her hugs and kisses. She rubs my face and doesn't let me get away with a quick showing of affection. She grabs my face, plants a big kiss on me and tells me how much she loves me...at least 5 times a day. And she makes sure her grandparents get plenty of loves too. Oh, and kitties. She LOVES kitties.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am happy to see you posting on this more!! I sure love your family.

Stephanie said...

How sweet! I hope that Kourtney shows that much love. :)