Paige was the sweetest little baby girl in the world. I couldn't believe how lucky we were. Anyone who knows Rudy and I well, know what ornery little shits we can be. Well, I think we're finally being paid back. Hopefully this is just the "Terrible Twos" and she'll get over it. If not, it's going to be an interesting life. Today my little treasure decided to pour and entire bottle of water on my camera. Maybe she was still pissed because I wouldn't give her some coffee this morning. Whatever the reason, I'll be shopping for a new camera on pay day.
2 comments:
Awsomeness!!!! I know hard kids. Good luck Jill and Rudy. If I were there I get her all taken care of. After all...look at my kids they are perfect angels. he he he.
Jill - thanks for the nice comments on our blog. It seems like you are happy and doing well and enjoying being a mommy. I'm glad to hear that Tulie and Paige are birds from the same feather.
Post a Comment