Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Whole New Life...

It's difficult to explain how things go from there to here. But here is a difficult place to be. Am I doing what's right for my kids? Am I doing what's right for me? Will I regret all of this a year from now or will I have made the right decision? Who knows, but all I do know is.....divorce sucks!

2 comments:

ID said...

Divorce sucks bad. In the end if two people can not live together in harmony and love, the children will suffer.

So to answer your questions, ask yourself if your divorce is for that reason. If it is, it is the right one.

On the recommendation side, for both you and the kids benefit. Make sure the custody agreement is very detailed. This will work in your favor later if you do that. If you leave things generalized it will cause disagreements between the both of you, and ultimately stress the children.

Unknown said...

Jill, I was so sad when I heard that you had finally made your decision. I hope you know that that doesn't change my love for you.... I hope that this does bring you happiness. I hope that you will find what you are looking for.